Indium has become known as the ‘missing mineral’ that helps our body to better absorb nutrients, but how exactly does that work?
Before we dive in, let’s look at what indium mineral is and why people are using it for health, wellbeing and anti-aging benefits.
What is Indium?
Indium mineral is the 7th rarest element on earth, found only in the earth’s crust and the human body (and breastmilk), until the ages of around 25-35 years old. Numerous books have been dedicated to researching the health benefits of indium including “Indium The Age-Reversing Trace Element” by Dr. Walker and “INDIUM The Missing Trace Mineral” by Dr. Lyons.
How do I take Indium?
We certainly don’t recommend taking indium in its rawest form.
The soft, silvery metal holds great health benefits when taken as a digestible trace mineral, in the form of indium sulphate.
Taking Indium Energy as a trace mineral supplement has been shown to have numerous health and wellbeing benefits including:
- Greater mental clarity
- Increased energy
- Anti-aging effects
- Better functioning hormonal systems
- Decreased depression
- Relieved joint discomfort
- More restful sleep
- Migraine relief
- Increased nutrient absorption
How does Indium Energy help the body absorb nutrients from food?
Indium has been shown to increase nutrient absorption of minerals such as zinc, manganese and copper by as much as 142%. Indium Energy helps your body to absorb more vitamins and minerals from food in three ways:
- Working with the thyroid system and hormones – Your hormonal systems play an important role in digesting your food. Hormones conduct billions of chemical reactions in your body every second, so it’s vital to keep things running as smoothly as possible. Indium Energy works with your hormonal system by assisting the thyroid gland and helping to keep hormone production at favorable levels. This results in many benefits for the body, including the ability for your small intestines to absorb nutrients correctly.
- Replacing lost minerals – Indium mineral is often thought of as the youth mineral as it replenishes the indium lost after we reach adulthood. As healthy kids, our body works at optimum levels and can absorb nutrients from foods without problems. As we get older, things start to slow down, cells stop rejuvenating so frequently and it becomes harder to for our body to absorb vitamins and minerals. Indium Energy supplements replace those missing minerals, triggering your natural anti-age defense and making it easier to absorb nutrients. Indium is not found in our food chain, so the only way to gain the benefits after a certain age is by taking it through supplements.
- Benefitting your parasympathetic nervous system – If you are feeling anxious, stressed, depressed, tired, rushed, suffering with migraines or other health concerns that you are thinking about, your body is working from your sympathetic nervous state. This means your body is focusing on fight, flight or freeze activity, not digesting food. By taking Indium, you are able to reduce many of these discomforts and bring yourself back into the parasympathetic nervous state. When you eat food from your parasympathetic state, your body is calm, fully focused on digesting and can absorb nutrients far better.
Points to remember about Indium Energy supplements
In addition to pure indium sulfate, Indium Energy supplements also contain several other essential minerals including zinc oxide, copper oxide, selenium, manganese, potassium iodide and chromium. This is great for people who want to take fewer supplements.
Indium Energy is effective for all ages, but the benefits will be more noticeable in older adults, as that is when our mineral levels are naturally lower. Thankfully, Indium Energy can be taken alongside any prescription medicine; just avoid if you are currently taking body building supplements like ‘Creatine’.
You can take Indium Energy at any time of the day, though it reaches the bloodstream quicker when taken with food. Just take one every morning with your breakfast and the minerals will get to work throughout the day.