The Superior Olive Leaf Extract
d-Lenolate® Olive Leaf Extract with Aloe Vera
$34.95 — available on subscription from $30.55 / month
- Weak immune system
- Digestive Balance
About d-Lenolate® Olive Leaf Extract with Aloe Vera:
d-Lenolate® Olive Leaf Extract with Aloe Vera is an all-natural supplement that combines the health promoting benefits of both the olive leaf and Aloe Vera, 500mg, 60ct
The Healing Power of d-Lenolate® with Aloe (60 capsules x 500mg)
- 100% all-natural dietary supplement and immune system booster
- Combines the health promoting benefits of both the olive leaf (d-Lenolate®) and Aloe Vera L. plant
- Promotes immune enhancement to fight infectious microbes and toxins
- High quality nutrients derived from patented extraction process of d-Lenolate® and mixed with Aloe
East Park’s d-Lenolate® and Aloe have been fused together into one mega-supplement of health and immune empowerment. Bringing together two of mother nature’s most beneficial nutrients, the duo offers double the immune empowerment to build, strengthen, and ensure a healthy immune system.
d-Lenolate® formulation is based on a patented extraction process of selected olive leaves that contain Oleuropein, which provides the protection you need from invading microorganisms that weaken the immune system.
Aloe is a purified natural extract from the inner gel of the Aloe Vera L. plant. Like the olive leaf, Aloe Vera is known for its beneficial qualities and helps stimulate healthy cell generation, as well as having immune enhancing properties.East Park Research searches for the best products to ensure the highest quality and purest form of ingredients. Aloe Vera is organically grown year round in mineral rich volcanic soil. After the inner gel is removed, the active properties of Aloe Vera are stabilized by cold process which effectively contains all the natural components found in fresh aloe.
Olive leaf extract (d-Lenolate®), Aloe Vera L. inner leaf gel, vegetable capsule (derived from a soft wood pine tree).
The amount of d-Lenolate® with Aloe you should take varies according to the reason you are taking it.
- For maintenance of good health and increased energy, 1-2 capsules daily is sufficient.
- For conditions of ill health, 1- 2 capsules should be taken three times a day.